Richard – Wedding Guitarist North West
Richard is an extremely talented Wedding Guitarist North West with over 20 years performing experience. Performing across the UK he can bring his many years of professionalism to your event. Performing at Wedding Ceremonies, Wedding Breakfasts, Corporate Events and Parties across the UK his repertoire covers all the songs guests love to hear. Check out his photos, bio and sound files (below) and make your query today!
Your Live Performance
With a musical pedigree and degree of professionalism that is hard to beat, Richard has performed at countless events across the UK and beyond. With celebrity clients including Paul O’Grady, Sir Norman Wisdom, Sir Terence Conran, chef James Martin, George Cole and Premiership footballer Nathan Ellington, Richard can tailor his set for your Wedding day and learn your special song. Performing at Wedding Ceremonies, Wedding Breakfasts, Corporate Events, Gala Dinners, and Parties. Richard has an exciting and varied setlist, and can perform on acoustic or electric guitar (depending upon your preference). Richard (Wedding Guitarist North West) can also perform in a duo, trio, and four piece band for your reception or evening party too!
Wedding Ceremony Music
Of course, there are so many different types of Wedding Ceremonies the possibilities are endless! You may be having a church Wedding or having your Wedding in a hotel- Richard can cater for whatever you choose. A usual performance for a Wedding Ceremony is scheduled like this:
- Arrival: 1 hour before ceremony – Equipment setup and placement.
- 30 minutes before ceremony – Richard begins performing background music of your choosing. You can choose if you would like him to perform modern or Classical songs, or on an acoustic or electric guitar, and whether you would like amplification and a little extra lighting.
- Ceremony begins! – Richard performs 1 song for the very special ‘Processional’ (entrance of the Bride)
- Signing of the Register – it is usual to have 3 songs (approx) performed at this point, however Richard can perform as many songs as is required for this part of the Wedding ceremony
- Recessional – Richard performs a song as the excited newly-married Wedding couple walk back down the aisle! Richard continues performing until guests move to the next part of the day (i.e. the Drinks Reception or photographs). Richard can perform during the drinks reception too, why not hire the duo with a female vocalist or sax, or even the trio? Richard can provide the evening band also, with a disco service (please enquire)
Chart Success and Accolades
Richard was one of the inaugural students to begin the first year of the famous LIPA Performing Arts School- his induction was part of a live television special featuring Gerry and the Pacemakers on a ‘Ferry Across the Mersey’ special. Richard has received Masterclasses from Joan Armatrading, Mark Knopfler (Dire Straits), José Feliciano, Yngwie Malmsteen and Steve Morse (Deep Purple), and been awarded his degree from none other than Sir Paul McCartney. At the age of just 20 Richard (Wedding Guitarist North West) was also a finalist of the ‘Young Jazz Musician of the Year’ (hosted by Jools Holland and televised on ITV) and ‘Acoustic Guitarist of the Year’ finals at Wembley.
Richard has written, performed with and toured with some of the most respected international artists. He is also the guitarist on Oscar winner Jared Leto’s band 30 Seconds To Mars track ‘Up In The Air’ (remix). He has co-wrote and performed on many chart hits culminating in hundreds of millions of YouTube views and awards. Make your enquiry today!