Kate Bush Tribute Band is a stunning live 5 piece live band! Costume changes, live music & video projection- a treat for both the ears and eyes.
This 2 x 45 mins show can be split with a ‘Tribute to the 70’s Show’ with songs from ABBA, Donny Osmond, Carpenters, Elton John, David Bowie & Rod Stewart
A Kate Bush Experience
The ultimate Kate Bush tribute Band show, will take you through the career of one of the worlds most iconic artistes of the 20th Century.
Featuring many of the hits from the catalogue of Kate Bush, plus some of the classic album numbers that her fans love.
The Kate Bush Tribute Band is made up of 5 hugely talented performers who recreate many of the songs both musically and visually. The musicians in this Kate Bush Tribute Band have been performing all around the UK in concert venues and festivals wowing audiences everywhere they play.
Portraying Kate is the award winning artiste who’s look and vocals perfectly recreate the early years of Kate. This Kate Bush Tribute uses her dance training to perform many of the moves seen in Kate’s unforgettable routines. She also wears many of the costumes fans remember from the videos and concerts.
They will take you on a magical journey through the career of a truly amazing artiste, featuring video projection, the show will be a treat for both the ears and the eyes.
Songs featured in the show include, Lily, Army Dreamers, WOW, Cloudbusting, Babooshka, The Man with the Child in His Eyes, Them Heavy People and of course the song which started Rolling the Ball, Wuthering Heights, to name just a few!
Lineup & Performance Info:
- Default lineup: Full 5 piece live band including ‘Kate Bush’
- Performance timings: 2 x 45 min sets (as standard)
- This act accepts bookings across the UK and Internationally
Required by this act:
- Parking for their vehicle(s) at the venue
- Electricity supply
- 2m x 2m stage space
- 60 mins for setup/soundcheck
- Changing room (ideally secure and private)
- Water/tea/coffee/soft drinks
- Hot meal/buffet may be required at some evening performances
Provided by this act as standard:
- PA system
- Pre-recorded background music during performance break(s)
Additional booking options:
- Additional Options? This show can also be performed as part of a 1970’s tribute show with the 1st half Kate Bush and band and 2nd half 1970’s show with tributes to ABBA, Donny Osmond, Carpenters, Elton John, David Bowie and Rod Stewart.
- Add extra 45 minute sets as required
This Kate Bush Tribute Band performs all the favourites from Kate Bush’s repertoire!