A 13-Piece James Bond Tribute Band!
The James Bond Tribute Band are a stunning tribute to the music of the James Bond Films, and an awe-inspiring 13 Piece live band. This band perform all the title themes from the James Bond films in their incredible set!
Forming in 2004 this band have travelled across the world, appearing at prestigious events such as in 2007 performing with The National Symphony Orchestra at the Quex Prom in the Park to over a 6,000 strong crowd. In 2013 The James Bond Band were invited to appear at the BBC for a Bond themed Television wedding.
In addition to being invited to appear at events in Monte Carlo, Guernsey, Switzerland, Cyprus, Gibraltar, Czech Republic, Italy, Majorca & Germany, the band has also played at almost every major venue in the UK including The Natural History Museum, NEC Birmingham, Pinewood Studios, The Waldorf Hilton London, Royals Courts Of Justice, and many more.
Why not take things to the next level and have one of the best and most awe-inspiring Tribute bands around at your event? The James Bond Band will provide your entire evening’s musical entertainment including 2.5 hours of live music!
The James Bond Experience
Whether you choose to have an evening solely with Bond film music, or choose an additional set of party music, this band has it covered! They can perform up to 2 hours of James Bond covers, and far longer if you’re choosing a Party and Dance music set in addition to a James Bond set. Their party set is just as electric as the Bond set – and will pack any dance floor of any age range with their grooves and moves!
This James Bond Tribute band provide PA, Lighting a Sound Engineer and DJ as part of the package, and optional extras include the following: Dancers, Look-a-likes, Stunt Team, Backdrops and Props.
Catering for a wide range of requirements when it comes to size, space and budget, this band can perform from a 5/6 piece, right up to a 10 & 13 piece band – with the larger groups being fully LIVE with no backing tracks or pre-recorded music involved.
Experienced Musicians and Stunning Sound/Lighting
The band comprises some of most sought after musicians in the country drawn from leading Orchestras, West End Shows and Session Musicians. The 13 Piece version brings to your event an unrivalled Big Band sound, and when it comes to James Bond Covers, their sweeping 6 piece horn section is not to be missed.
From the very first time the now instantly recognizable James Bond Theme was heard in “Dr. No” the James Bond films have developed into perhaps the most popular series ever. The exotic locations, the actors, the Bond Girls, the Villains, Miss Moneypenny, Q, the Gadgets – these are all things we have come to expect from a Bond film, BUT of course, also a stunning, electrifying and engrossing musical score is part of that package! To add the icing on the cake, there is always the feature of an outstanding and market leading singer to deliver that classic Bond title track.
This James Bond Band know just how to give you an experience that will leave your guests talking about it for years and years!
History of the James Bond Band:
- Formed in 2004 this band was the first James Bond Tribute Band in the World.
- Set up originally as a 13 piece band, they quickly arranged the line-ups to work as either a 5, 6, 10 or 13 piece band to cater for a variety of size events and budgets.
- In 2004 the band appeared at Café Royale in London, London Zoo, Royal Courts of Justice, The Wardolf Hilton Hotel (London), and Cliveden House Hotel
- In 2005, the band performed for Bryan Adams’ birthday party in his own home for a select gathering of friends.
- In 2006 the band performed for a James Bond Themed wedding in Prague.
- In 2007 the band performed at the Hull University summer ball, sharing the stage with McFly. They also appeared at the Quex Prom in Park to 5,000 people sharing the stage with the National Symphony Orchestra.
- In 2008 the band performed at a private party in Guernsey, so impressed were the clients, they were invited back for a second time in 2011!
- In 2009 for Fujitzu, the band appeared in Italy, near Sienna.
- In 2012 the band appeared at the National History Museum in London.
- In 2013 the band appeared in Germany at the Oberhausen Arena for a James Bond Concert. They also appeared at the Birmingham NEC Arena for Dixons.
- In 2013 the band appeared on the BBC for a televised (themed) wedding.
- In 2013 the band won two national awards in the National Entertainment Awards; Best Female Vocalist and Best Tribute Band.
- In 2014 the band travelled to Majorca and Italy for a corporate chartered cruise. The band also appeared at The Fairmont Hotel in Monte Carlo for a U.S. corporate event.
- 2014 also saw a special performance at Pinewood Studios (the home of James Bond) for production manager of several of the Bond films.
- In 2014 the band performed at an event at the McLaren technology centre for the Formula 1 team.
- In 2015 the band travelled back to Monte Carlo for another event, this time a private birthday party. 2015 also saw a corporate booking in Geneva, Switzerland.
- In 2015 to coincide with the premiere of Spectre (the newest Bond film), the band were invited to perform at a private party for a gathering of all the major James Bond fan clubs from around the World (US, Brazil, Germany, Switzerland, Austria, Netherlands, Sweden and UK). The band were critically acclaimed at the event.
- In 2016 the group appeared at Bondstars, an event held at Pinewood Studios annually, and consists of alumni from the James Bond films coming together for a fan event. The event in 2016 was a celebration of the work of Peter Lamont (who worked on 17 Bond films as Production Designer and Art Department). In attendance were many recognizable faces from the series such as Bond girls and actors.
- Included in the package is up to 2.5 Hours of music! – This can be combined as you wish between James Bond and/or Party/Dance music – (This band perform a maximum of 120 minutes of James Bond Music.)
- A good choice is booking a “highlight” package of an hour of your favourite Bond music, with the rest of the set filled with the band performing Party music.
- The James Bond Music set is a fantastic ice-breaking set for when your as guests arrive, during drinks or during dinner.
- Included in the package is a professional PA, Lighting and Sound Engineer
- The band provide background music during the break(s) – any genre you wish! – a DJ style service is included
- Stage Size Required: The James Bond Tribute Band require a minimum of 6m x 3m for the larger band, can be significantly smaller if choosing the more compact band (please enquire if your venue needs specific sizes)
James Bond Tribute Band Line-ups:
5 Piece Band:
Female Vocals, Guitar, Keyboards, Bass, Drums (with Brass on backing track for the Bond set).
6 Piece Band:
Add Male Vocals to the above 5 piece set-up
10 Piece Band:
Male & Female Vocals, 2 Trumpets, Trombone, Saxophone, Keyboards, Guitar, Bass, Drums
13 Piece Band:
Male & Female Vocals, 2 Trumpets, 2 Trombones, Horn, Saxophone, 2 Keyboards, Guitar, Bass, Drums