A 13-Piece James Bond Tribute Band!
The James Bond Tribute Band are a stunning tribute to the music of the James Bond Films, and an awe-inspiring 13 Piece live band. This band perform all the title themes from the James Bond films in their incredible set!
Forming in 2004 this band have travelled across the world, appearing at prestigious events such as in 2007 performing with The National Symphony Orchestra at the Quex Prom in the Park to over a 6,000 strong crowd. In 2013 The James Bond Band were invited to appear at the BBC for a Bond themed Television wedding.
In addition to being invited to appear at events in Monte Carlo, Guernsey, Switzerland, Cyprus, Gibraltar, Czech Republic, Italy, Majorca & Germany, the band has also played at almost every major venue in the UK including The Natural History Museum, NEC Birmingham, Pinewood Studios, The Waldorf Hilton London, Royals Courts Of Justice, and many more.
Why not take things to the next level and have one of the best and most awe-inspiring Tribute bands around at your event? The James Bond Band will provide your entire evening’s musical entertainment including 2.5 hours of live music!
The James Bond Experience
Whether you choose to have an evening solely with Bond film music, or choose an additional set of party music, this band has it covered! They can perform up to 2 hours of James Bond covers, and far longer if you’re choosing a Party and Dance music set in addition to a James Bond set. Their party set is just as electric as the Bond set – and will pack any dance floor of any age range with their grooves and moves!
This James Bond Tribute band provide PA, Lighting a Sound Engineer and DJ as part of the package, and optional extras include the following: Dancers, Look-a-likes, Stunt Team, Backdrops and Props.
Catering for a wide range of requirements when it comes to size, space and budget, this band can perform from a 5/6 piece, right up to a 10 & 13 piece band – with the larger groups being fully LIVE with no backing tracks or pre-recorded music involved.
Experienced Musicians and Stunning Sound/Lighting
The band comprises some of most sought after musicians in the country drawn from leading Orchestras, West End Shows and Session Musicians. The 13 Piece version brings to your event an unrivalled Big Band sound, and when it comes to James Bond Covers, their sweeping 6 piece horn section is not to be missed.
From the very first time the now instantly recognizable James Bond Theme was heard in “Dr. No” the James Bond films have developed into perhaps the most popular series ever. The exotic locations, the actors, the Bond Girls, the Villains, Miss Moneypenny, Q, the Gadgets – these are all things we have come to expect from a Bond film, BUT of course, also a stunning, electrifying and engrossing musical score is part of that package! To add the icing on the cake, there is always the feature of an outstanding and market leading singer to deliver that classic Bond title track.
This James Bond Band know just how to give you an experience that will leave your guests talking about it for years and years!
History of the James Bond Band:
- Formed in 2004 this band was the first James Bond Tribute Band in the World.
- Set up originally as a 13 piece band, they quickly arranged the line-ups to work as either a 5, 6, 10 or 13 piece band to cater for a variety of size events and budgets.
- In 2004 the band appeared at Café Royale in London, London Zoo, Royal Courts of Justice, The Wardolf Hilton Hotel (London), and Cliveden House Hotel
- In 2005, the band performed for Bryan Adams’ birthday party in his own home for a select gathering of friends.
- In 2006 the band performed for a James Bond Themed wedding in Prague.
- In 2007 the band performed at the Hull University summer ball, sharing the stage with McFly. They also appeared at the Quex Prom in Park to 5,000 people sharing the stage with the National Symphony Orchestra.
- In 2008 the band performed at a private party in Guernsey, so impressed were the clients, they were invited back for a second time in 2011!
- In 2009 for Fujitzu, the band appeared in Italy, near Sienna.
- In 2012 the band appeared at the National History Museum in London.
- In 2013 the band appeared in Germany at the Oberhausen Arena for a James Bond Concert. They also appeared at the Birmingham NEC Arena for Dixons.
- In 2013 the band appeared on the BBC for a televised (themed) wedding.
- In 2013 the band won two national awards in the National Entertainment Awards; Best Female Vocalist and Best Tribute Band.
- In 2014 the band travelled to Majorca and Italy for a corporate chartered cruise. The band also appeared at The Fairmont Hotel in Monte Carlo for a U.S. corporate event.
- 2014 also saw a special performance at Pinewood Studios (the home of James Bond) for production manager of several of the Bond films.
- In 2014 the band performed at an event at the McLaren technology centre for the Formula 1 team.
- In 2015 the band travelled back to Monte Carlo for another event, this time a private birthday party. 2015 also saw a corporate booking in Geneva, Switzerland.
- In 2015 to coincide with the premiere of Spectre (the newest Bond film), the band were invited to perform at a private party for a gathering of all the major James Bond fan clubs from around the World (US, Brazil, Germany, Switzerland, Austria, Netherlands, Sweden and UK). The band were critically acclaimed at the event.
- In 2016 the group appeared at Bondstars, an event held at Pinewood Studios annually, and consists of alumni from the James Bond films coming together for a fan event. The event in 2016 was a celebration of the work of Peter Lamont (who worked on 17 Bond films as Production Designer and Art Department). In attendance were many recognizable faces from the series such as Bond girls and actors.
- Included in the package is up to 2.5 Hours of music! – This can be combined as you wish between James Bond and/or Party/Dance music – (This band perform a maximum of 120 minutes of James Bond Music.)
- A good choice is booking a “highlight” package of an hour of your favourite Bond music, with the rest of the set filled with the band performing Party music.
- The James Bond Music set is a fantastic ice-breaking set for when your as guests arrive, during drinks or during dinner.
- Included in the package is a professional PA, Lighting and Sound Engineer
- The band provide background music during the break(s) – any genre you wish! – a DJ style service is included
- Stage Size Required: The James Bond Tribute Band require a minimum of 6m x 3m for the larger band, can be significantly smaller if choosing the more compact band (please enquire if your venue needs specific sizes)
James Bond Tribute Band Line-ups:
5 Piece Band:
Female Vocals, Guitar, Keyboards, Bass, Drums (with Brass on backing track for the Bond set).
6 Piece Band:
Add Male Vocals to the above 5 piece set-up
10 Piece Band:
Male & Female Vocals, 2 Trumpets, Trombone, Saxophone, Keyboards, Guitar, Bass, Drums
13 Piece Band:
Male & Female Vocals, 2 Trumpets, 2 Trombones, Horn, Saxophone, 2 Keyboards, Guitar, Bass, Drums
|Lineup & performance information:|
|Default lineup: 13 members (Male & Female Vocals, 2 Trumpets, 2 Trombones, Horn, Saxophone, 2 Keyboards, Guitar, Bass, Drums)|
|Performance timings: 2 x 45 min sets (as standard)|
|This act is experienced in working with venue sound limiters|
|This act accepts bookings across the UK and Internationally|
|Required by this act:|
|Parking for their vehicle(s) at the venue|
|6m x 3m stage space|
|60 mins for setup/soundcheck|
|Changing room (ideally secure and private)|
|Hot meal/buffet may be required at some evening performances|
|Provided by this act as standard:|
|Professional PA, Lighting and Sound Engineer|
|Pre-recorded background music during performance break(s)|
|Disco? Yes, a DJ style service is included|
|Additional booking options:|
|Add extra sets as required|
James Bond Film Music:
- JAMES BOND THEME
- FROM RUSSIA WITH LOVE
- MR KISS KISS BANG BANG (from THUNDERBALL)
- YOU ONLY LIVE TWICE
- ON HER MAJESTY’S SECRET SERVICE
- WE HAVE ALL THE TIME IN WORLD
- DIAMONDS ARE FOREVER
- LIVE AND LET DIE
- THE MAN WITH THE GOLDEN GUN
- NOBODY DOES IT BETTER (from THE SPY WHO LOVED ME)
- BOND 77 (from THE SPY WHO LOVED ME)
- FOR YOUR EYES ONLY
- ALL TIME HIGH (from OCTOPUSSY)
- A VIEW TO KILL
- THE LIVING DAYLIGHTS
- LICENCE TO KILL
- TOMORROW NEVER DIES
- JAMES BOND THEME (from TOMORROW NEVER DIES)
- THE WORLD IS NOT ENOUGH
- DIE ANOTHER DAY
- YOU KNOW MY NAME (from CASINO ROYALE)
- ANOTHER WAY TO DIE (from QUANTUM OF SOLACE)
- WRITINGS ON THE WALL (from SPECTRE)
- UPTOWN FUNK – Bruno Mars
- GREASE IS THE WORD – Frankie Valli
- SIR DUKE – Stevie Wonder
- VALERIE – Amy Winehouse
- SWEET HOME ALABAMA – Lynyrd Skynyrd
- WORKING NINE TO FIVE – Dolly Parton
- SUPERSTITION – Stevie Wonder
- FUNKY MUSIC – Wild Cherry
- CAR WASH – Rose Royce
- LOST IN MUSIC – Sister Sledge
- SEPTEMBER – Earth Wind And Fire
- BOOGIE OOGIE – Taste Of Honey
- LE FREAK – Chic
- LONG TRAIN RUNNING – Doobie Brothers
- ADDICTED TO LOVE – Robert Palmer
- SOUL MAN – Sam & Dave
- KNOCK ON WOOD – Sam & Dave
- LADY MARMALADE – Labelle
- SIGNED SEALED DELIVERED – Stevie Wonder
- I WILL SURVIVE – Gloria Gaynor
- BEAT IT – Michael Jackson
- I WISH – Stevie Wonder
- SOMEBODY ELSE’S GUY – Jocelyn Brown
- EASY LOVER – Phil Collins
- SUMMER OF 69 – Bryan Adams
- UP TO DATE MEDLEY – Various
- MR BRIGHTSIDE – The Killers
- DON’T STOP BELIEVIN’ – Journey
- PLACE YOUR HANDS – Reef
- SEX ON FIRE – Kings Of Leon
- LIVIN’ ON A PRAYER – Bon Jovi
- SWEET CHILD O’ MINE – Guns And Roses
- DON’T STOP ME NOW – Queen
- LET ME ENTERTAIN YOU – Robbie Williams
- MUSTANG SALLY – The Commitments
- NUTBUSH CITY LIMITS – Tina Turner
- GIMME SOME LOVIN’ – Blues Brothers
- PIECE OF MY HEART – Erma Franklin
- SWEET HOME CHICAGO – Blues Brothers
- LETS STICK TOGETHER – Bryan Ferry
- SIMPLY THE BEST – Tina Turner
- UNCHAIN MY HEART – Joe Cocker
“Apologies, I’ve been meaning to email you the last few days but I’ve been busy. The band were INCREDIBLE! Everyone loved them. Please pass on our sincere thanks to the each of them, they really made the party what it was and had everyone up dancing.
I have even been asked to forward your details to one of our clients so hopefully you’ll get some repeat business from it. Many thanks”
“We booked The James Bond Tribute Band to perform at our wedding reception. They did a James Bond set before dinner during the canapés, followed by party music after the dinner and for the evening entertainment.
The band were absolutely amazing and made the wedding reception fantastic. We have had so many compliments from our wedding guests about the music and the band. I would not have changed anything about the performance as the band were great.
On top of the great music, all the band members were extremely friendly and polite to our guests and were overall very professional. Many thanks, Lucy”
“The event went very well. We receive very good feedback for the band. Many thanks, it all worked out perfectly. Best regards”
“It was a fantastic night! You certainly didn’t disappoint and had some fantastic feedback that everybody loved the band. Would love to book you for my party next year and think the 10 piece again would work great and we can always sort everything else nearer the time.
Hope you have a well earned rest today after all that travelling and the late night! Thanks again and kind regards”
“The conference is now over so back in the office sorting everything out. The band were brilliant so thank you so much for all your help and please pass on my thanks again to everyone. Thanks!”
“Dear Warren, I would like to thank you and your band members for the amazing performance during my website’s 20th anniversary James Bond party, on October 25th 2015 at the Pinewood Hotel.
Performing the complete catalogue of James Bond theme songs in front of an audience of 100 Bond connoisseurs, fan club presidents, magazine editors and Bond music lovers from around the world must have given you some sleepless nights, but I can tell you the verdict was unanimous: The best performance of theme songs we ever witnessed!
It was an awesome show and I can only congratulate you with the group of talented people you have formed around you. The way you guys nailed those songs was simply amazing. I have never heard the words “Better than the original” more often in one evening than during my event.
So once again, thank you so much for all the work you put in to it. I will surely recommend your band to all my friends from the James Bond fan community, as I am sure whoever books your band will have the most fabulous James Bond tribute band imaginable during his or her event. Fans will not be disappointed!
Looking forward to working with you again in the future, all the best”
“Your band was incredible! Your huge selection of iconic James Bond theme songs made our 007-themed gala come alive, and added a new level of energy to the night.
The variety of vocal and instrument talent and the perfect choice of dance songs at the end, set you apart from any others I’ve heard. Thanks for taking our event to a new level!”
“I cannot thank you enough for your professionalism in both the time leading up to the event as well as everything that took place on the day of the performance. I still cannot believe you were able to get so many people up dancing.
Your performance was outstanding from start to finish and is the main reason this event will be talked about for years to come. You set the bar so high, I have no idea how we’re going to top this next year”
“I have been a fan of James Bond music since I was 8. I book to see every concert, every tribute. I even flew to New York to see The famous Losers’ Lounge tribute to John Barry and James Bond.
I have not missed one Carl Davis show BUT the Band and the show that tops them all is your band’s wonderful journey through the Bond catalogue. Magnificent singing and arrangements so true to the originals but electrifying ‘modern’ literally blow the audience away. The show is seamless with a witty and suave Compere that makes the evening a complete entertainment.
This is a Band and a show that will convert you to a James Bond music fan (even if you didn’t think you would be) 007 may be the theme but the score is 0010 out of 10 for this terrific show. I will never be able to thank you all enough for tonight.
The sheer brilliance alone is beyond words but the performance of you all and a most fantastic Compere made this a perfect night I cannot wait to meet you all again I am almost in tears as I write this. You all surpassed my wildest dreams!”
“I wanted to say thank you on behalf of Laurie and myself for providing us with such superb entertainment when your band played for us at our recent party. The feedback from our guests has been tremendous.
We loved the ‘Bond set and when you started to play as the casino was revealed, the effect was amazing. The second set provided us with a great selection of very varied music which was well received. Your diverse ability to play and sing such great songs was just brilliant.
We regularly hold functions at our home so I very much look forward to a return visit by yourself and fellow band members. Kind regards”
“We would like to thank you for having made our wedding so special. Absolutely everybody commented on how great the band was and that you were the best band they had ever heard.
Alex and I could not stop smiling from the moment you started to play and thank you again. We hope we can come and see you play again soon! Thank you so much”
“To the Band, we, my wife and myself, made a special visit to Hever on 10th August to see the band. We are not particularly Bond film fans, but are most definitely into ‘Big Bands’. We had not heard of this band before.
This band was most definitely a ‘Big Band’, and the 6 piece brass section (reed included) made as tight and as broad a sound as we’ve heard for a long time. The trumpet figures were accurate and punchy and the stabs spot on. The tuning was impeccable. For a change, the bass trombone added the depth and timbre so frequently missing in other bands, a real treat to hear this instrument played so well.
The french horn added warmth. A treat to hear a band which is truly ‘big’, not in numbers, but in attack. The support and counterpoint was of course provided by the excellent rhythm section, all of whom were first class. They added much more than mere rhythm. Pace and tempi underscored every item.
In all a brilliant display of musicianship. No doubt the scores have been played numerous times, but the band still looked enthusiastic and clearly striving for the best results. The charts were impressive, true to the originals and in certain cases to my mind superior. Early Bond music, especially the incidental, was to my ear thinly scored. No such shortcoming with the present pad. Our compliments to the arranger.
The singers (not my bag usually) were outstanding, and your female vocalist especially delivered a very demanding repertoire with power and accuracy. Her vocal stamina was exceptional, her personality catching. Your polished ‘MC’ set the scene and linked the pieces in a particularly adept way. Thanks for a great evening, we could have sat through it all again. We stood to applaud at the finale, a first for us both! Best Regards”