- Wedding Singers North West Sense of Sound are a Wedding Choir with a difference!
- You can choose the size of your Wedding Choir: 4 vocalists: from £805+, 8 vocalists: £1380+, 12 vocalists: £1840+
- These stunning Wedding Singers North West performed at the 2015 Rugby World Cup, performed with Bon Jovi and Seal in concert, and starred in ‘Last Choir Standing’ at the BBC – Make your enquiry today!
Photographs by Janet Ross ©
Wedding Singers North West – Sense of Sound Wedding Choir
Sense of Sound Wedding Singers North West are a stunning Wedding Gospel Choir that will perform on your big day with an uplifting energy and spirit that will make it even more special! Sense of Sound sing up to five special songs during your Wedding Ceremony. You can choose where you would like the choir located at your venue (Sense of Sound can help you with this).
Royal Variety Performance
Each vocalist from Sense of Sound has an excellent track record and a hugely impressive list of collaborations with luminaries of the music world under their belts. This wedding gospel choir has performed at the The Royal Variety Performance where they performed for Her Majesty the Queen with none other than Seal and Bon Jovi!
Sense of Sound (Wedding Singers North West) have also enjoyed the accolade of being the choir of choice to perform at the 2015 Rugby World Cup England v Uruguay game, and they have also performed at celebrity weddings including footballer John Barnes. The patron of this vibrant wedding choir is Damon Albarn.
A Gospel Choir Wedding
Want a Gospel Choir Wedding? Sense of Sound have developed an exciting list of carefully selected songs to choose your Wedding Ceremony favourites from. (Please note that for civil ceremonies religious songs are not permitted).
Sense of Sound Singers bring professionalism, vibrancy and a celebratory spirit, and you can choose various combinations of singers depending on the atmosphere you wish to create! These combinations range from an intimate vocal quartet, to a more powerful group of 8 singers right up to the full 12 piece wedding choir for the ultimate joyous and uplifting experience.
The fees for each size of this Wedding Choir are as follows:
4 vocalists: from £805+
8 vocalists: £1380+
12 vocalists: £1840+
If you and your partner have a particular Wedding song that you would like the Sense of Sound Wedding Choir to perform, they will happily provide this as a bespoke service and specially arrange your song for an extra fee (more information in table below).
Travel Costs: For distances outside of Merseyside/North West, there will be an additional travel cost built into your quotation (please enquire)
Sense of Sound also travel for International bookings- please enquire for a bespoke quotation including travel and accommodation costs.
Love Actually Weddings / Love Actually Wedding Singer Flashmobs
Picture the Wedding scene from the smash hit film Love Actually starring Keira Knightley….. your guests are already extremely emotional and deliriously happy having just witnessed two of heir favourite people tie the knot- when suddenly, as if from the Heavens, joyous voices can be heard resonating from the rafters filling the air with joy and radiating energy in a deliciously rousing rendition of ‘All You Need Is Love’, by The Beatles.
What better way to conclude your Wedding ceremony with their uplifting voices singing this all time classic- enquire now and see how Sense of Sound Wedding Singers North West can make your Wedding day one of the most thrilling days imaginable – Book this Wedding Gospel Choir today!
|Line-up & Performance Information | Wedding Singers North West|
|Line-up: Sense of Sound perform in a group of 4, 8 or 12 vocalists depending upon the size of choir you would like. If you have any special requirements or would like a different setup, please enquire.|
|Performance Timings: This Wedding Choir will sing 5 songs during your ceremony- of course, you can hire Sense of Sound for your Wedding Breakfast, reception or all other types of event, please enquire.|
|Arrival/Setup: Sense of Sound arrive before your ceremony guests to set up. For all other types of event they arrive 60 minutes before performance.|
|PA/Lighting: This Wedding Choir does not need a PA or lighting. If you are having a large event (for example a Corporate Event) the choir can liase with your PA company to ensure the best placement and sound.|
Stage Space: 4 piece: 7 ft x 3 ft
8 piece in a long semi circle: 11ft x 5ft
12 piece (in 2 rows): 7ft x 5.5ft
|Suitable Parking close to the venue
Changing Room for larger events *Sense of Sound need a secure changing room if performing at an event where they have spent significant time travelling or need to arrive significantly earlier than performance to change (such as an all-evening corporate event) – For a usual Wedding ceremony performance no changing room is required.
|Sound Limiters? The issue of venue sound limiters does not apply to Sense of Sound due to A Capella vocals.|
|Special Song Requests? No problem! The Sense of Sound Choir (Wedding Singers North West) can specially arrange your favourite song for an extra fee (please enquire)|
Sense of Sound Choir (Wedding Singers North West) Repertoire:
- ‘Ain’t Nobody’ – Chaka Khan
- ‘All You Need Is Love’ – The Beatles
- ‘Always There’ – Incognito
- ‘Amazing Grace’ – (Traditional Gospel)
- ‘Angels’ – Robbie Williams
- ‘At Last’ – Etta James
- ‘Ave Maria’ – Bach
- ‘Black and Gold’ – Sam Sparro
- ‘Chapel of Love’ – The Ronettes
- ‘Chasing Cars’ – Snow Patrol
- ‘Everybody’s Free’ – Romeo & Juliet Soundtrack
- ‘Feeling Good’ – Nina Simone
- ‘Hail Holy Queen’ – (Traditional Gospel)
- ‘Higher & Higher (Your Love Keeps Lifting Me)’ – Jackie Wilson
- ‘If I Ain’t Got You’ – Alicia Keys
- ‘Joyful, Joyful’ – (Traditional Gospel)
- ‘Let’s Get Married’ – Jagged Edge
- ‘Let’s Stay Together’ – Al Green
- ‘Make You Feel My Love’ – Adele
- ‘My Girl’ – The Temptations
- ‘My Guy’ – Mary Wells
- ‘Oh Happy Day’ – (Traditional Gospel)
- ‘One Day Like This’ – Elbow
- ‘Signed, Sealed, Delivered’ – Stevie Wonder
- ‘Something’ – George Harrison
- ‘Stand By Me’ – Ben E. Williams
- ‘The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face’ – Roberta Flack
- ‘The Story’ – Brandi Carlile
- ‘Thinking Out Loud’ – Ed Sheeran
- ‘We’ve Only Just Begun’ – Carpenters
- ‘Woman’ – John Lennon
- ‘Wonderwall’ – Oasis
- ‘You To Me Are Everything’ – The Real Thing
- ‘Your Song’ – Elton John
“Sense of Sound Wedding Singers sang at our wedding ceremony, and they were amazing as expected. They performed a number of songs, including a special request we asked for, and sang them all beautifully. So many of our guests commented on their gorgeous singing.
As musicians ourselves, the music for our wedding day was a high priority for us. We couldn’t have chosen anything better. Sense of Sound added something extra special to the day, and we highly recommend them”
Amy and Rob Chalmers