- From £280+ Solo Saxophonist for hire (Diamond Blue regularly works with backing tracks)
- This Wedding Sax Player has an extensive repertoire!
- Providing wonderful sax at Weddings, Corporate Events and Parties the length and breadth of the UK
- This Wedding Sax Player can even play at your party as a Duo or Trio!
- Diamond Blue has performed for Royalty, Dignitaries, & illustrious venues worldwide
Diamond Blue is a solo saxophonist with an excellent musical background.
She has performed her style of Jazz standards, Latin and classic songs (including pop) for an audience including Royalty, Dignitaries, and the finest venues worldwide.
Check out Diamond Blue’s profile to hear her sound files and find out more about this Solo Saxophonist for hire. Based in Cheshire Diamond Blue (Wedding Sax Player Cheshire) regularly travels across the UK.
Wedding Sax Player Cheshire | Diamond Blue
Diamond Blue is a solo saxophonist with an excellent musical background that performs her style of Jazz standards, Latin and classic songs (including pop) for an audience including Royalty, Dignitaries, and the finest venues worldwide. Check out this wedding sax player’s profile to hear her sound files and find out more about this wedding sax player for hire. Diamond Blue is based in Cheshire and travels across the UK.
Diamond Blue provides a sassy, sax filled atmosphere of Latin & Jazz Standards, Classic tunes and Pop for your listening pleasure. From studying at Leeds College of music in the 1980’s on the first Jazz degree course in the UK, this excellent saxophonist graduated and launched straight into travelling the globe with some of the finest artists the UK has to offer! Diamond Blue has worked with many original musicians including Ashley Hutchings (of Fairport Convention and the Albion Band) which lead to appearances at major folk festivals in the UK and abroad (including Cambridge Festival), and has released CD’s featuring her own compositions.
Performing at Weddings, private parties and Corporate Events you can choose to book Diamond Blue as a solo saxophonist (with backing tracks) for a couple of hours. Why not hire her wonderful performance for your Drinks Reception or as your Wedding ceremony sax player? Diamond Blue can also be booked as part of her duo/trio, and can also bring a DJ for your evening party if required. Wedding Ceremonies, Jazz festivals, pubs, clubs and restaurants are all catered for by this talented saxophonist.
Impressive Venues and International Clients
In 1994 Diamond Blue began travelling extensively with singer Andy Leek (who is the founder member of Dexy’s Midnight Runners) and has been performing at Weddings and Corporate Events across the UK ever since. Venues she has appeared at include The Savoy, Claridges, The Dorchester, The Hotel de Paris in Monte Carlo, The Royal Westmoreland Golf Club in Barbados and Suvretta House Hotel in St Moritz. Well-known people Diamond Blue has performed for include The Princess Royal, racing driver Damon Hill and Barbara Windsor.
|Line-up & Performance Information | Wedding Sax Player|
|Line-up: Solo Saxophonist with backing tracks (can also perform duo, trio, or with full band)|
|Performance Timings: 3 x 40 minute or 2 x 60 minute sets as standard|
|Interval Music?: Yes, (inclusive)|
|Arrival/Setup: Allow 20 minutes for setup|
|PA/Lighting: Fully self contained. PA covers for up to 300 guests (inclusive) Lighting can be hired if required.|
|Requirements: 4 sq ft stage space / power supply / rider / parking / secure changing room|
|Sound Limiters?: Diamond Blue (Wedding Sax Player) is a solo act – sound limiters are not required.|
|Additional Booking Options | Wedding Sax Player|
|Extra Set(s): Add more sets as you require.|
|Earlier Arrival/Setup?: This is available, please ask for quote|
|Larger Band?: Yes, add extra musicians / Female vocalist / Evening’s DJ|
|300+ Guests?: Diamond Blue can provide larger PA / Extra lighting rig|
|Daytime Performances?: Yes. Ceremonies/Champagne Receptions/Wedding Breakfasts.Choose from Solo /Duo/Trio/Full Band (Instrumental or with Vocals)|
Jazz Standards & Classics:
- Billie Holiday – ‘Summertime’
- Dave Brubeck – ‘Take Five’
- Frank Sinatra – ‘I Get a Kick out of You’
- Nat King Cole – ‘Let There Be Love’
- Dean Martin – ‘Sway’
- Frank Sinatra – ‘Mack the Knife’
- Nat King Cole – ‘Autumn Leaves’
- Etta James – ‘Bye Bye Blackbird’
- Dusty Springfield – ‘The Look of Love’
- Ella Fitzgerald – ‘Lullaby of Birdland’
- Frank Sinatra – ‘Fly Me to the Moon’
- Frank Sinatra – ‘Lady is a Tramp’
- Ella Fitzgerald – ‘These Foolish Things’
- Frank Sinatra – ‘Have you Met Miss Jones’
- Duke Ellington – ‘In a Sentimental Mood’
- Wizard of Oz Soundtrack – ‘Somewhere over the Rainbow’
- Frank Sinatra – ‘I’ve Got you Under My Skin’
Pop & Soul Numbers:
- Van Morrison – ‘Moondance’
- Van Morrison – ‘Brown Eyed Girl’
- Bill Withers – ‘Just the Two of Us’
- Dionne Warwick – ‘Walk on By’
- Stevie Wonder – ‘My Cherie Amour’
- Stevie Wonder – ‘For Once in My Life’
- Al Green – ‘Lets Stay Together’
- Phil Collins – ‘You Can’t Hurry Love’
- Average White Band – ‘Pick up the Pieces’
- The Beatles – ‘Norwegian Wood’
- The Beatles – ‘And I Love Her’
- Dire Straits – ‘Sultans of Swing’
- The Isley Brothers – ‘This Old Heart of Mine’
- James Morrisson – ‘You Give Me Something’
- James Blunt – ‘You’re Beautiful’
- Jack Johnson – ‘Better Together‘
“Just a quick note to say thank you so so much for making our day so special- you were brilliant from start to finish the choice of music was amazing and the way you played was just sheer joy, the comments and compliments were so well deserved thank you again.
You were brilliant!!!!!!! x”
Mirek and Claire (Wedding)
“We would like to say a big thank you once again for your contribution to our wedding! You have helped to make our day an amazing and wonderful one which will remain in our memories forever.
We had lots of positive feedback on the music you played and what a difference it made to have live music rather than CD! Our guests and especially we enjoyed every moment of it and it was the perfect addition to our day!”
Sonja and Nathan (Wedding)
“I just wanted to say thank you so much for playing at our wedding, I loved your music and I think it made the day. It was so beautiful to have in the background.”
Natasha and David (Wedding)
“Thank you so very much for the fantastic music you played on Saturday! The day was amazing for us obviously, but everyone commented on the music and it made the day perfect.”
Mel and Nick (Wedding)
“You were absolutely fantastic, I’m sorry I didn’t get to see more of you but everyone agreed you were phenomenal and really made our day.”
Steve Johnson (Wedding)