- From £920+ The Rocktones (Wedding Band Cheshire) are a 4-woman powerhouse of hits!
- They travel within a 100 mile distance of Cheshire
- Performing all the latest hits and well loved songs
- The Rocktones are a 4-piece live Wedding Band Cheshire suitable for every occasion.
Featuring an all female line up of guitar, bass, drums and vocals the girls rock out to the best current pop tunes, whilst keeping a retro element with some classics.
Expect to be on your feet all night singing along with their breathtaking harmonies and dancing to their driving rhythms!
The Rocktones | Wedding Band Cheshire
Lead singer Afrika is a unique Soul/R&B/pop singer and songwriter. Her mixed background has turned her music into an original blend of different genres like Pop, Rock & Soul. She combines incredible vocals with a charismatic stage presence.
She is also an accomplished songwriter, having worked for Cathy Dennis and Fabien Waltmann (Toxic Songs, Universal), Diesler (Freestyle Records) and Simon & Shaker. In 2008 she won the BBC New Talent Award for new songwriters.
Her music has already been synced on TV advert campaigns for products like AXE and on TV shows like HOLLYOAKS.
As a session singer she has worked for The Farm, Simon&Shaker, Diesler, Cathy Dennis, Miguel Campello. She gigs regularly across the UK and when not performing in the Rocktones (Wedding Band Cheshire) releases her own music.
Guitarist Natalie is a highly-accomplished guitarist with a beautiful voice. Natalie honed her musical talents at the Liverpool Institute for Performing Arts, even receiving a one-to-one songwriting masterclass from Sir Paul McCartney himself.
Highlights of her musical career to date have included a performance at Hyde Park to a 120,000-strong crowd, and recording an EP in front of a live audience at London’s Abbey Road studios. She has also played in a Supergroup headlining festivals with Mark King (Level 42), Bernard Butler (Suede), Boy George and Tim Burgess (Charlatans).
After developing a love for percussion Drummer Siân’s early musical experiences centred around an orchestral background with the Hampshire County Youth Orchestras. From there, Siân threw herself into playing a contrast of styles and was soon playing big band jazz at the Montreux Jazz Festival at the age of 17.
Born in Hampshire, but now residing in Liverpool where she attended the Liverpool Institute for Performing Arts (BA Hons Music), Siân has worked across the globe with a range of artists, with styles ranging from orchestral and musical theatre to jazz, pop and reggae, as well as tours with 80’s New Romantics China Crisis.
As an experienced reader Siân has worked on a number of musicals, as well as being the resident drummer with Southampton-based musical theatre group Mountbatten Players, whose regular productions range from panto to Broadway shows. When not performing in the Rocktones (Wedding Band Cheshire) Siân has also worked on recording sessions in the UK with the likes of JBL audio, Harman and top producers such as Brian McNeill (China Crisis, Diana Vickers, Butcher Boy), Steve Levine (Culture Club, Beach Boys) and Mario Leal (Decca Records, Mumford and Sons).
Bassist Louisa is a self taught guitarist, bass player, vocalist and songwriter. She is enjoying success in her burgeoning solo career, recently being played on national radio, and receiving positive press from music blogs around the country. Louisa has played at venues and live music festivals all over the UK and Ireland as well as many European countries including Sweden, Finland, France, Belgium, Luxembourg and Belarus and enjoys collecting more stamps in her passport.
|Line-up & Performance Information|
|Line-up: All Female Band: Lead Vocals, Guitar, Bass, Drums|
|Performance Timings: 3 x 40 minute or 2 x 60 minute sets as standard|
|Interval Music?: Yes, (inclusive)|
|Arrival/Setup: From 6pm / Allow 60 minutes for setup|
|PA/Lighting: Fully self contained including PA and this band have stage lighting|
|Requirements: 4 x 3 metres space / 2 x electrical sockets / rider / parking / secure changing room|
|Sound Limiters? The Rocktones (Wedding Band Cheshire) are experienced in working with venue sound limiters|
|Additional Booking Options|
|Extra Set(s): Add extra 40 minute or 60 minute sets|
|Earlier Arrival/Setup?: This is available, please ask for quote|
|Daytime Performances?: Yes. The Rocktones (Wedding Band Cheshire) can do stripped down set for afternoon/early shows substituting drumkit for cajon.|
The Rocktones (Wedding Band Cheshire) can perform a variety of hits including:
- Nancy Sinatra – ‘These Boots Are Made For Walkin”
- The Kinks – ‘You Really Got Me’
- The Animals – ‘We Gotta Get out of This Place’
- Tommy James & The Shondells – ‘Mony Mony’
- The Ronettes – ‘Be My Baby’
- Ray Charles – ‘Hit The Road Jack’
- Tina Turner – ‘Proud Mary’
- Gloria Jones/Soft Cell – ‘Tainted Love’
- Elvis Presley – ‘That’s Alright Mama’
- Tommy James & The Shondells/Tiffany – ‘I Think We’re Alone Now’
- The Kinks – ‘All Day and All of the Night’
- James Brown – ‘I Feel Good’
- Stealers Wheel – ‘Stuck in the Middle With You’
- Gene Vincent – ‘Be Bop a Lula’
- Ben E. King – ‘Stand By Me’
- The Beatles – ‘I Saw Her Standing There’
- The Beatles – ‘I’m Looking Through You’
- The Beatles – ‘She Loves You’
- The Beatles – ‘Come Together’
- The Beatles – ‘8 Days a Week’
- The Beatles – ‘Down Let Me Down’
- The Beatles – ‘Ticket To Ride’
- The Beatles – ‘Get Back’
- The Beatles – ‘Day Tripper’
- The Beatles – ‘Can’t Buy Me Love’
- The Beatles – ‘I Wanna Hold Your Hand’
- The Beatles – ‘Why Don’t We Do It In The Road’
- The Beatles – ‘Oh! Darling’
- The Beatles – ‘Money’
- The Beatles – ‘Drive My Car’
- The Beatles – ‘The Ballad of John and Yoko’
- The Beatles – ‘Ob La Di, Ob La Da’
- Rhianna – ‘Diamonds’
- Lumineers – ‘Ho Hey’
- Lorde – ‘Royals’
- Pharrell Williams – ‘Happy’
- The Supremes – ‘You Can’t Hurry Love’
- Jessie J – ‘Price Tag’
- Adele – ‘Rolling in the Deep’
- Stevie Wonder – ‘Signed Sealed Delivered’
- Beyoncé – ‘Love on Top’
- Rudimental – ‘Waiting All Night’
- AC/DC – ‘You Shook Me All Night Long’
- The Noisettes – ‘Never Forget You’
- Tina Turner / CCR – ‘Proud Mary’
- Katy Perry – ‘Firework’
- Jessie J – ‘Domino’
- Mumford & Sons – ‘Sigh No More’
- The Ronettes – ‘Be My Baby’
- Amy Winehouse/The Zutons – ‘Valerie’
- KT Tunstall – ‘Black Horse & The Cherry Tree’
- Duffy – ‘Mercy’
“My husband and I would like to thank The Rocktones for helping to make our wedding day such a special occasion. We were both really pleased with the quality of your music, and in particular the fact that you took the time and made the effort to learn our First dance.
We appreciate that it was a bit of an unusual choice but you did a great job – my only regret was not asking you to record your version of it for us to keep!
The evening function was amazing and most of that was down to you. You played some great classics that got everyone up dancing as well as some special requests from me and Matt. The feedback from our family and friends has been superb, everyone commented on how fab you were.
We would once again like to thank you for your contribution and we would have no hesitation in recommending you to any potential clients.”
Rebecca & Matthew Farrell, Everglades Hotel Wedding, Widnes Cheshire