- Book the winner of the #1 Vera Lynn Tribute Band Award who is also endorsed by Dame Vera herself!
- Based in Sheffield and travelling across the UK
- Authentic 1940’s ENSA uniform’s worn
- Full audience involvement, with singing along and waving flags resulting in a rousing finale which has the whole room on their feet!
- You can book this wonderful Vera Lynn Tribute in so many ways…..
1. Solo – Vocals with backing tracks (add room theming optional extra)
2. As a duo with George Formby Tribute
3. As part of a full 1940’s variety show with tributes to: Vera Lynn, George Formby, Gracie Fields, Max Miller, Andrews Sisters, and G.I Frank Sinatra!
Want to book a fine Vera Lynn tribute band that has 20 years of experience? Want to book the UK’s number 1 Vera Lynn Tribute Band as voted by the Agents Association of Great Britain? A lady that Dame Vera Lynn herself invited to her home to reminisce? Look no further than this excellent Vera Lynn tribute and make your query today!
This Vera Lynn Tribute Band has toured across the UK providing both Vera Lynn tribute shows alongside authentic 1940’s shows, thrilling audiences nationwide with the songs, the memories, and the spirit of the Blitz for two decades.
From singing in front of 33,000 people at the Everton v West Ham match at West Ham (Remembrance Sunday 2009) to touring with Danny La Rue OBE this is an act that has true star quality. Here are some other highlights of her career:
- Being voted the UK No.1 Vera Lynn tribute band by the Agents Association of GB, and receiving this special award at the Garrick Theatre Lichfield (2013).
- Supporting Paul Daniels, Jimmy Cricket, Vince Hill, Frank Carson, Keith Harris on tour
- Singing in front of the Chelsea Pensioners twice, also the Lord Mayors of Teddington and Sheffield
- Being invited to sing at the re opening of the Ramsgate Tunnels in 2014
- Performing at many 1940’s Festivals including: The Severn Valley Railway Station, Sheffield Armed Forces weekend, Thameside Veterans Weekend
- Appearing live at the Blackpool Opera House, Blackpool Tower Ballroom
An Authentic Vera Lynn Tribute Band
For a real authentic tribute all original costumes are worn including an authentic 1940’s ENSA uniform. You can also hear lots of stories about Vera Lynn’s life during the 40’s which were told to this artist when she met Vera herself. This engaging Vera Lynn tribute artist also won a national award at the ‘National Tribute Music Awards’ 2019.
For a wonderful show your audience is encouraged to be involved at every stage, singing along and waving their flags resulting in a rousing finale which has the whole room on their feet! Book this wonderful Vera Lynn Tribute Band today!
|Line-up & Performance Information|
|Line-up: You can choose from the following: Solo (with backing tracks), as a Duo (with George Formby Tribute), or as a full 1940’s tribute show with tributes to Vera Lynn, George Formby, Gracie Fields, Max Miller, Andrews Sisters, and G.I. Frank Sinatra.|
|Performance Timings: 1 x 60 minute show (as standard)- please enquire if you require different timings|
|Background Music between sets?: Yes, this is provided|
|Arrival/Setup: From 6pm / Or Allow 45 minutes for setup|
|PA/Lighting: Amplification provided. Stage Lighting of 2 spots for the Solo performance.|
|Requirements: 15 foot x 10 foot / 2 x electrical sockets / rider / parking / secure changing room|
|Sound Limiters?: This Vera Lynn Tribute Band is experienced in working with venue sound limiters|
|Additional Booking Options|
|Extra Set(s): Please ask for quote|
|Earlier Arrival/Setup?: This is available, please ask for quote|
|Daytime Performances?: Yes. This act can be booked as Vintage entertainment for 1940’s anniversaries, Remembrance Events, Themed Parties etc|
- White Cliffs of Dover
- You’ll Never Know
- Bless ’em All (Medley)
- My Old Man (Medley)
- Lili Marlene
- Daisy Daisy (Medley)
- A Nightingale Sang in Berkeley Square
- Who’s Taking You Home Tonight/Wishing/Wish Me Luck
- I’ll Be Seeing You
- Deep in the Heart of Texas
- Always Be an England
- We’ll Meet Again
- Land of Hope and Glory
- When I Grow too Old To Dream
“‘It was privilege to be asked by the Agents Association to present this award to her and her team”
The Stage Newspaper (After being presented the award for UK No.1 Vera Lynn Tribute Band)
“At half time, she paid a fitting tribute to the legend that is Vera Lynn, with a rousing rendition of ‘We’ll Meet Again”
London 24 (Following an appearance at West Ham Utd on Remembrance Sunday 2009)
“A great voice!”
Joe Longthorne (Arcadia World Cruise, P+O 2011)
“The voice of a Nightingale”
Derbyshire Council senior citizens party
“‘Her voice was one of the highlights of the show”
The Stage Magazine
“She had the crowd on their feet!”
Warner Holidays Entertainments Management
“Now that’s what I call entertainment!”
Veterans Ball, Blackpool Tower Ballroom
“She entertained audiences with her beautiful singing from her show ‘A Salute to Dame Vera Lynn’. The crowd joined in singing along to old time favourites’”
Tameside Veterans Day
“This Tribute to Vera Lynn, was wonderfully conceived and presented it was a pleasure to watch. Their participation in singing Dame Vera Lynn’s most memorable songs with flag waving of the Union Jack…extremely moving and memorable.’’”
Shap Wells Hotel, Cumbria
“A Salute to Vera Lynn act were superb. The evening was a huge success and these pair added a great deal to the occasion. It always helps when you deal with genuine people and these are not only genuine but thoroughly nice people to deal with. They stayed way over the time agreed due to timings slipping, with no complaints they entertained and got the crowd going. I would thoroughly recommend these to anyone and will have them in the back of my mind for next year at a different venue. Please pass on my thanks to them they were a huge success.”