- From £150+ per booking
- Steve is a Self-Contained Solo Vocalist that appeals to all ages!
- He has a wonderful setlist full of all your favourite songs
- TV talent show competition finalist!
- Travels within 100 miles of Newton-le-Willows
Steve is a talented vocalist that travels around the North West singing at a variety of events including Weddings, Corporate Events and Private Parties.
Check out the profile (below) and find out more about this self contained vocalist.
Performing live as a self-contained vocalist since the early 80’s, Steve is an entertaining, lively vocalist with an excellence voice and rapport with any audience. Starring in various TV shows and competition finals such as ‘The Fame Game’ and Tetley’s ‘Search For a Star’, Steve has the experience and professionalism that comes with years on the showbusiness scene.
Steve also appears regularly at charity fundraisers and gala dinners; in 2014 he was invited to appear at the prestigious Liverpool Philharmonic venue for the ‘League of Welldoers’ Charity Fundraisers, which was an excellent success.
Steve’s act is jam-packed full of the golden songs of the greatest era’s- featuring well-loved classics from Elvis, Tom Jones, Roy Orbison, Gene Pitney and Neil Diamond amongst others, and will entertain a wide range of ages.
|Line-up & Performance Information|
|Line-up: Solo self contained Vocalist|
|Performance Timings: 2 x 45 minutes or 3 x 30 minute sets|
|Interval Music?: Yes, (inclusive)|
|Arrival/Setup: From 6pm / Allow 40 minutes for setup|
|PA/Lighting: Fully self contained which includes PA. Lighting can be hired seperately.|
|Requirements: 10ft x 10ft square space / 2 x electrical sockets / rider / parking / secure changing room|
|Sound Limiters?: Steve is experienced in working with venue sound limiters|
|Additional Booking Options|
|Extra Set(s): Add extra 30 minute or 45 minute sets|
|Earlier Arrival/Setup?: This is available, please ask for quote|
|Disco?: If you require an extra DJ service we can supply one seperately.|
|Daytime Performances?: Yes, Steve performs at daytime events. Please ask for quote & send your timings.|
- Tony Christie – ‘Avenues & Alleyways’
- Neil Diamond – ‘Beautiful Noise’
- Elvis Presley – ‘Viva Las Vegas’
- Roy Orbison – ‘Pretty Woman’
- Roy Orbison – ‘I Drove All Night’
- Roy Orbison – ‘You Got It’
- Andy Williams – ‘Can’t Take My Eyes Off You’
- Michael Bublé – ‘Crazy Little Thing Called Love’
- Roy Orbison – ‘Running Scared’
- Gene Pitney – ’24 Hours From Tulsa’
- Tom Jones – ‘A Boy From Nowhere’
- Robbie Williams – ‘Mac The Knife’
- Gene Pitney – ‘Backstage’
- Kenny Rogers – ‘The Gambler’
- Elvis – ‘It’s Now or Never’
- Roy Orbison – ‘Penny Arcade’
- Gene Pitney – ‘I’m Gonna Be Strong’
- Meatloaf – ‘You Took the Words Right Out of My Mouth’
- Michael Bublé – ‘Sway’
- John Paul Young – ‘Love is In The Air’
- Stealers Wheel – ‘Stuck in the Middle With You’
- Michael Bublé – ‘Fever’
- Billy Ray Cyrus – ‘Achy Breaky Heart’
- The Mavericks – ‘Dance the Night Away’
- Alan Jackson – ‘Summertime Blues’
- Michael Bublé – ‘Save the Last Dance’
- Jeff Beck – ‘Hi Ho Silver Lining’
- Shakin’ Stevens – ‘Green Door’
- ELO – ‘Rock & Roll is King’
- Wilson Pickett – ‘Mustang Sally’
- DJ Otzi – ‘Hey Baby’
- Tina Turner – ‘Simply The Best’
- Various – ‘Spirit in the Sky’
- Status Quo – ‘Rocking All Over the World’
- The Killers – ‘Are We Human?’
- Frank Sinatra – ‘New York, New York’
- Elvis Presley – ‘The Wonder of You’
- Roy Orbison – ‘California Blue’
- The Scorpions – ‘Wind of Change’
- Andy Williams – ‘Moon River’
- Slade – ‘Merry Christmas Everybody’
- Shakin’ Stevens – ‘Merry Christmas Everyone’
- Various – ‘White Christmas’
- …and many more!
“Steve, thanks for a truly brilliant performance at our Wedding anniversary on the 12th of July. You really made the place rock!! All our guests were delighted with your act and the way in which you adapted to the situation. An exceptional and memorable night for which we are all grateful . Many thanks from Roy and Syl.
Roy & Syl Brett, Wedding Anniversary Private Party, Bromborough, July 2013“
“Steve entertained our members of an over fifties club and the feedback that came from members was very good, and we will most certainly ask Steve to come back again”
Bill Pimblett Chairperson St Julies Over Fifties. (St Julies, Eccleston, St Helens, 2014)
“Steve is an excellent vocal entertainer, I highly recommend him, he covered all aspects of the evening which we booked him for. Every era of songs we asked for we got! I will definitely book him again”
Linda Clarke, Waddington Cons.Club, Southport, 2012